Friday, February 24, 2012

February update

Hello everyone!
I've been promising another blog post for a while now, and I suppose now is as good of a time as ever. 
This time, my post will primarily be pictures of the past couple weeks.

Before I add the pictures, I'll give a quick update. I AM VERY READY FOR SCHOOL TO BE OVER. I seriously feel like I've learned enough this year already to last me a good long while. AND, next year I could technically /legally drop out of high-school. Of course, I'd never do that, but nonetheless it's very comforting thought.
The latest Curtis Family injury happened to Dad. This injury is pretty odd...he got his eyeball scratched /lacerated while playing basketball. There is a pretty large gash in the eyeball, and it's super bloodshot. He got some antibiotic drops from the Doctor, and it should be better in a few weeks.
Besides that, we've been doing lots of school! Thursday night there was a dance at Cherokee Cove, and that was a lot of fun. Below are a couple pictures from the night.
~Dance pictures~
Having fun!

Spinning.

Emma and her friend, John.

I have no idea what Emma is laughing about, but it looks like she's having fun!
~Random pictures~
Making yogurt

About to go conquer some farm work. Looking tough ;)

Football!

And...more football!

~Farm Pictures~
The horse and Mom. Yes, we still have him.

Will and his buddy the goat.

This picture is pretty priceless.



2 comments: