Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pictures speak louder than words...and another note of interest to some.

Most have heard the saying, "A picture speaks louder than words." Let me also mention that my quota of intelligent words has been exhausted for the day .Today I am going to show a couple pictures that hopefully will summarize the last few weeks of life.
And, the for a quick randomness: (that word pops up in all my posts, idk why.)
Next time somebody asks you the unoriginal "Whats up?" Dad, and I came up with some new replies instead of the equally non-original "The sky."
1. "Not the stock-market." ~Dad
2. "Not your IQ." ~Me
Dad's is probably better to use.
That's it. Have a happy day! <3

Me after a long day of school. Ava has the wiggles.
 Joiya braided Emma's hair
 After the braids are taken out. Peace, man.

 Will and his buddies
 The new kitty. Doesn't have a name yet. Suggestions?
Dad and Mom! Looking good. :)
 Studying ancient Egypt

No comments:

Post a Comment