Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Albino Weather, Karate Chops and Class Warfare.

"The weather is so ALBINO!"
~Hannah. (She meant bi-polar)
As humans, I think diagnosing the weather somehow makes us feel more in control of something we cannot control. 
I don't know if the weather is albino, ADD, bi-polar or just plain confused, but my brain is not enjoying the fluctuating temperatures. Just when my mind transitioned into sweater, slipper and snowflake mode, I have to pull back out the short-sleeved shirts. Yes, I am aware  the weather is a boring thing to talk about, but I must mention that it snowed on Saturday, and today was at least 70 degrees. 
Life has been going well lately. No injuries. Oh wait. William did slice I mean slice, his foot open the other day. And, I was trying to karate chop Dad's knee and I really bruised the tendons on the side of my hand. It was kind of embarrassing... 
I've been hanging out with friends a lot lately, and squeezing in school. It should probably be the other way around...but...
Of course, I'm kinda curious what the outcome will be with all the stock market heckling going on. Class warfare, corporations, taxes... it seems like a big confusing mess to me, and I still haven't completely wrapped my mind around what is exactly going on. I'm gonna figure it out though. Tomorrow. Ah yes, tomorrow is always another day. 
Until later,
I remain,
CMC

P.S.
Our cat's name is Fezzik.

No comments:

Post a Comment