Friday, July 22, 2011

Randomness from my week

Nothing monumental or particularly exciting has happened to me this week but "it ain't over 'till it's over" so who knows, maybe tomorrow will be incredible.
I have come to the conclusion on a few random things though:
1. Being a mechanic is NOT my calling. (Who else catches grass on fire while attempting to check the oil in the mower???)
2. I dreadfully miss our air-conditioning, which hasn't been working for the past week. (House and car! And YES, the weather has been awfully rain-foresty) 
3. Productivity is one of my favorite feelings. This week, although hum-drum has been satisfyingly productive.
Thanks to Emma, my life can never really be boring. Together we make the dullest jobs TOTALLY AWESOME! by doing things like composing wacko songs, getting in watermelon fights, and planning each others life. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's terrible! I would hate to have to go through this heat without an air conditioner. I guess I would be at the creek a lot! :D

    ReplyDelete